Friday, September 16, 2011

The Adventure Begins!

So my adventure into the class; 3D Exploration Software, begins!

The purpose of this class is to try out different 3D programs so my classmates and I graduate as well rounded, well educated, hard little workers!

We are to chose 3 different 3D programs to play around with. I decided to try out the following:
1. Autodesk 3ds Max
2. Messiah
3. Zbrush


I am very excited to try each of these 3D programs and test out what each of them has to offer.

As we speak I am installing a student edition of 3ds Max, which I will be working with for the next month. During this month I will be creating two video tutorials showcasing my learning.

My boyfriend, and fellow NSCC alumni, Nick Macdonald is an intern at the DND. As part of his job, he works closely with 3ds Max and often tells me of its advantages over Autodesk Maya, the 3D program I am most familiar with.

I look forward to the learning I have ahead and hope everything goes fairly smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment