Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Change in plans

As mentioned earlier I was thinking about modeling a character for my tutorials with the intent of rigging it for my 5th tutorial.

However, after watching more and more tutorials and trying it out myself, I came to realize modeling a character and rigging a character in 2 ten minute tutorials was unrealistic.

SO! I decided to dive further into fun animations you can do in 3Ds Max- this time I discovered a way to animate glowy effects on font (which would be useful for creating a logo or a movie opener... anything!)
This tutorial was fun but complicated, there were a lot of different windows and numbers to remember.

Worst part about it, is after I finished filming my tutorial, it was apparent that my video of the font effects didn't even show up for some reason! That was discouraging and weird that it would not show up- perhaps camstudio couldn't support it?
Either way I uploaded my obnoxious video created from the tutorial so it could be viewed!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment